Tax Information

If your child attended our school in the previous year, you may be able to claim a portion of the tuition fees you’ve paid on your Federal Income Tax return.  While we do not supply the federal W-10 form, we will gladly supply you with the information you need for filing a deduction to our school.


Please send an email with your child’s full name and date of birth to  We will return the amount of tuition fees we have received during a tax year along with our Federal EIN Tax ID number and our official Business Address.


Thank you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>